Sunday 31 January 2010

Lie-in's


What is it about lie-in's that kids don't understand? I have 3 younger brothers and they think that if they're not up by 7.30 then they're gonna miss out on something (even though the rest of us don't surface til about 10!) It wouldn't be so bad if, when they got up, they watched t.v or played on the wii QUIETLY, but oh no! They have to make as noise as possible arguing over who is and isn't allowed in each others bedroom, then they have a tug of war with the bedroom door, slamming it, then opening it, then slamming it, then opening ... you get the idea. This usually carries on for about an hour (the reason why I now wear ear plugs!) my parents, who's bedroom is downstairs, are blissfully unaware of the turf war that is raging upstairs. Then suddenly it will go quiet, which means I then have to get out of bed to check that they haven't killed each other! Sadly, no, all three are still alive and are now downstairs having breakfast, my cue to go back to bed before they realise I'm awake and come and start jumping on my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment